Post your questions about Asso Tablet - in the Forum
Asso Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Asso Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Asso Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Asso Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Asso Tablet drug?
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Asso Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Asso Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Interactions of Asso Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Asso Tablet drug?
- Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Asso Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Asso Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Asso Tablet
When and on what circumstances Asso Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Asso Tablet
- Why Asso Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Asso Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Asso Tablet?
- How Asso Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Asso Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Asso Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Asso Tablet?
- Asr P Tablet
- Assat Tablet
- Assault Tablet
- Asseklo Tablet
- Assert Tablet
- Assertum Injection
- Asset Injection
- Asso CV Tablet
- Assuloc P Tablet
- Assurans FC Tablet
- Assurans Tablet
- Asta 1 Capsule
- Asta 4 Syrup
- Asta Q Expectorant
- Asta Q Syrup
- Astabis Capsule
- Astabis I Capsule
- Astabis M Capsule