Post your questions about Raid Tablet - in the Forum
Raid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Raid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Raid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hook and roundworm infections
- Hookworm infection
- Colon cancer
- Intestinal infections
- Parasitic worms infection
- Threadworm infection
- Whipworm infection
- Pinworm infection
Raid Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Raid Tablet drug?
- Metallic taste
- Muscle pain
- Rash skin patched due to allergy
- Skin rashes
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal discomfort
- Sores in mouth or lips
Composition Salts in Raid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Raid Tablet drug?
- Levamisole (150 mg)
- Mebendazole (100 mg)
Interactions of Raid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Raid Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Raid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Raid Tablet?
- Avoid contact with people having colds
- or other contagious disease
- Can lower the immunity
- Experience serious side effects such as difficulty breathing
- swelling of the lips
- or face
- decreased bone marrow function
- extreme fatigue
- signs of infection
- confusion or loss of consciousness
- memory loss
- muscle weakness
- numbness or tingling
- or speech disturbances
- Expulsion of ascaris from mouth or nose may occur
- Have brain disorders
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Raid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Raid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children less than 2 years old
- Live vaccines
- Pre-existing blood disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Raid Tablet
- Why Raid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Raid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Raid Tablet?
- How Raid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Raid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Raid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Raid Tablet?
- Raghurox Tablet
- Raghutaz Injection
- Ragina M Capsule
- Ragrace Tablet
- Raical DS Tablet
- Raical Suspension
- Raicen Ct Tablet
- Raid Suspension
- Raidon DSR Capsule
- Raim Capsule
- Rain DSR Capsule
- Rain Injection
- Rain Tablet
- Raincet A Tablet
- Raincet DT Tablet
- Raipox FC Tablet
- Raipox Tablet
- Raise Tablet