Post your questions about Radibolin Injection - in the Forum
Radibolin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Radibolin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Radibolin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Kidney failure
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
Radibolin Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Radibolin Injection drug?
- High calcium level in blood
- Increased in male characteristics in women
- Increased hemoglobin
- Increased sexual desire
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- Swelling of the ankles or feet or increased blood p
Composition Salts in Radibolin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Radibolin Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (50 mg)
Working methodology of Radibolin Injection
How the drug Radibolin Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stimulating the growth of certain tissue and increased oxygen carrying capacity of hb and rbcs by increasing their size.
Interactions of Radibolin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Radibolin Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Radibolin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Radibolin Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Radibolin Injection
When and on what circumstances Radibolin Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Radibolin Injection
- Why Radibolin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Radibolin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Radibolin Injection?
- How Radibolin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Radibolin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Radibolin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Radibolin Injection?