Post your questions about Acemox Capsule - in the Forum
Acemox Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acemox Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Acemox Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infect
Acemox Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acemox Capsule drug?
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Acemox Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Acemox Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Acemox Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acemox Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Acemox Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acemox Capsule?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Acemox Capsule
When and on what circumstances Acemox Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Acemox Capsule
- Why Acemox Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acemox Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acemox Capsule?
- How Acemox Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acemox Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acemox Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acemox Capsule?
- Acemol S Tablet
- Acemol Tablet
- Acemove Injection
- Acemove MR Tablet
- Acemove Plus Tablet
- Acemove Sr Tablet
- Acemove Tablet
- Acemove Xt Tablet
- Acen Mr Tablet
- Acen P Tablet
- Acen S Tablet
- Acen Tablet
- Acenac Gel
- Acenac Injection
- Acenac Mr Tablet
- Acenac N Tablet
- Acenac P Tablet
- Acenac S Tablet