Post your questions about Askacef CV Tablet - in the Forum
Askacef CV Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Askacef CV Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Askacef CV Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections after surgery
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Bacterial infections
Askacef CV Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Askacef CV Tablet drug?
- GI disturbances
- Fungal infections
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abnormal blood counts
- Abdominal pain
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Infection or i
Composition Salts in Askacef CV Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Askacef CV Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (62.5 mg)
Working methodology of Askacef CV Tablet
How the drug Askacef CV Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- Blocking the activity of beta lactamase chemical.
Interactions of Askacef CV Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Askacef CV Tablet drug?
- Ethinyl estradiol Gentamycin Levonorgestrel Methotrexate Neomycin Norethindrone Probenecid Streptomycin Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Askacef CV Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Askacef CV Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Askacef CV Tablet
When and on what circumstances Askacef CV Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Askacef CV Tablet
- Why Askacef CV Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Askacef CV Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Askacef CV Tablet?
- How Askacef CV Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Askacef CV Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Askacef CV Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Askacef CV Tablet?