Post your questions about Askacef Capsule - in the Forum
Askacef Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Askacef Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Askacef Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Diarrhea in young children
- Bacterial infections
- Vaginal infection
- Whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina
Askacef Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Askacef Capsule drug?
- Persistent sore throat
- Trouble breathing
- Yellowing eyes
- Swelling of the ankles or feet
- Change in the amount of urine
- Dark urine
- Easy bleeding
- Fast heartbeat
Composition Salts in Askacef Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Askacef Capsule drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Askacef Capsule
How the drug Askacef Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Askacef Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Askacef Capsule drug?
- Antacids Antibiotic drugs Immunosuppressants Live bacterial vaccines Ranitidine Rifabutin Rifampin
Precautions to be taken for Askacef Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Askacef Capsule?
- Children below 3 years of age
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- Kidney disease
- Planning to become pregnant
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Stomach or intestinal disease
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
Contra Indications of Askacef Capsule
When and on what circumstances Askacef Capsule has to be avoided?
- High fever
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about Askacef Capsule
- Why Askacef Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Askacef Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Askacef Capsule?
- How Askacef Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Askacef Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Askacef Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Askacef Capsule?