Post your questions about Asixim Tablet - in the Forum
Asixim Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Asixim Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Asixim Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Asixim Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Asixim Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Hypersensitive reactions
Composition Salts in Asixim Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Asixim Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Asixim Tablet
How the drug Asixim Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Asixim Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Asixim Tablet drug?
- Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Asixim Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Asixim Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Asixim Tablet
When and on what circumstances Asixim Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Asixim Tablet
- Why Asixim Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Asixim Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Asixim Tablet?
- How Asixim Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Asixim Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Asixim Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Asixim Tablet?