Post your questions about Asiflexp Tablet - in the Forum
Asiflexp Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Asiflexp Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Asiflexp Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
- Joint pain
- Ear pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
Asiflexp Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Asiflexp Tablet drug?
- Stomach inflammation
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Visual disturbance
- Swollen facial features
- Loose motions
- Liver toxicity
- Liver damage
- Less white blood cells
- Mouth ulcers
- Skin reddenin
Composition Salts in Asiflexp Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Asiflexp Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
Interactions of Asiflexp Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Asiflexp Tablet drug?
- Alcohol Anticoagulants Digoxin Diuretics Interfere with certain laboratory tests Juxtapid mipomersen Ketoconazole Leflunomide Lithium Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs Prilocaine Quinolones Teriflunomide
Precautions to be taken for Asiflexp Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Asiflexp Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Asiflexp Tablet
When and on what circumstances Asiflexp Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Asiflexp Tablet
- Why Asiflexp Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Asiflexp Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Asiflexp Tablet?
- How Asiflexp Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Asiflexp Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Asiflexp Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Asiflexp Tablet?
- Asic Tablet
- Asiclopam Tablet
- Asicryl Suspension
- Asicryl Syrup
- Aside Injection
- Asifin DT Tablet
- Asifin Syrup
- Asifin Tablet
- Asil Syrup
- Asinim K Tablet
- Asirox Tablet
- Asitac Tablet
- Asivol Tablet
- Asixim Tablet
- Askabend Suspension
- Askabend Tablet
- Askacef Capsule
- Askacef Cefixime Syrup