Post your questions about R Ben Tablet - in the Forum
R Ben Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of R Ben Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases R Ben Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
R Ben Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by R Ben Tablet drug?
- Weight gain
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Skin problem
- Skin rashes
- Reddish lumps
- Loss of appetite
- Low blood sugar
- Metallic taste
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic reac
Composition Salts in R Ben Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in R Ben Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
Working methodology of R Ben Tablet
How the drug R Ben Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of R Ben Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with R Ben Tablet drug?
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone
Precautions to be taken for R Ben Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering R Ben Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Contra Indications of R Ben Tablet
When and on what circumstances R Ben Tablet has to be avoided?
- Diabetic coma
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about R Ben Tablet
- Why R Ben Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of R Ben Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in R Ben Tablet?
- How R Ben Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of R Ben Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using R Ben Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of R Ben Tablet?