Post your questions about Asifin Tablet - in the Forum
Asifin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Asifin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Asifin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Asifin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Asifin Tablet drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Asifin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Asifin Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Interactions of Asifin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Asifin Tablet drug?
- Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Asifin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Asifin Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Asifin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Asifin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Asifin Tablet
- Why Asifin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Asifin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Asifin Tablet?
- How Asifin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Asifin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Asifin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Asifin Tablet?
- Asi Tablet
- Asic Tablet
- Asicom Tablet
- Asicryl Suspension
- Asicryl Syrup
- Aside Injection
- Asifin DT Tablet
- Asifin Syrup
- Asiflexp Tablet
- Asil Syrup
- Asinim K Tablet
- Asirox Tablet
- Asitac Tablet
- Asivol Tablet
- Asixim Tablet
- Askabend Suspension
- Askabend Tablet
- Askacef Capsule