Asert D Tablet
Post your questions about Asert D Tablet - in the Forum
Asert D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Asert D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Asert D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Asert D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Asert D Tablet drug?
- Anaphylactic reactions
- Abnormal blood counts
- Abdominal pain
- Cholestatic jaundice Decrease in bile flow
- Severe inflammation in large intestine
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Composition Salts in Asert D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Asert D Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Dicloxacillin (500 mg)
Interactions of Asert D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Asert D Tablet drug?
- Ampicillin Chloramphenicol Levonorgestrel Norethindrone Probenecid Tetracycline Warfarin
Precautions to be taken for Asert D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Asert D Tablet?
- Birth control pills may not work
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take by mouth either 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
- Use a secondary birth control measure
Contra Indications of Asert D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Asert D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Hypersensitivity to penicillins
Top Questions about Asert D Tablet
- Why Asert D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Asert D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Asert D Tablet?
- How Asert D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Asert D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Asert D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Asert D Tablet?
- Ase Tablet
- Asefan Tablet
- Asera 3 Tablet
- Asera P Tablet
- Asera Tablet
- Asernip Tablet
- Asert CV DT Tablet
- Asert CV Tablet
- Asert Dt Tablet
- Asert Plus Tablet
- Asert Tablet
- Asfer Tablet
- Asflam Tablet
- Asflox Tablet
- Asginase Injection
- Ashdac K Tablet
- Ashdac Tablet
- Ashokalik Syrup