Post your questions about 3D Gel - in the Forum
3D Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3D Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases 3D Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bone fractures
- Swelling due to skeletal muscle
- Dental and minor surgeries
- Joint pain
- Pain due to skeletal muscle
- Lower back pain
- Inflammation of joints
3D Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3D Gel drug?
- Skin rashes
- Skin redness and peeling
- Fluid retention
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Eye diseases
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Blurred vision
Composition Salts in 3D Gel
List of generics and active salts used in 3D Gel drug?
Working methodology of 3D Gel
How the drug 3D Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of 3D Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3D Gel drug?
- Pain killers
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for 3D Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3D Gel?
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not take antacids with magnesium as they can interact with the drug
- Do not take it
- if you are allergic to it
- It should be taken with food or immediately after meals
Contra Indications of 3D Gel
When and on what circumstances 3D Gel has to be avoided?
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
Top Questions about 3D Gel
- Why 3D Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3D Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3D Gel?
- How 3D Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3D Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3D Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3D Gel?