Post your questions about Pruf P Tablet - in the Forum
Pruf P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Pruf P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Pruf P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Pain after injuries
- Pain after dental extractions
- Pain after surgery
- Joints diseases
- Joint pain
- Muscles diseases
- Nervous diseases
- Periods pain
Pruf P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Pruf P Tablet drug?
- Sleep disturbances
- Skin reddening
- Shortness of breath
- Unusual tiredness
- Swollen facial features
- Allergic reactions
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubula
Composition Salts in Pruf P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Pruf P Tablet drug?
- Flupirtine (100 mg)
- Paracetamol (325 mg)
Working methodology of Pruf P Tablet
How the drug Pruf P Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Acting on processes that transmit pain.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
Interactions of Pruf P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Pruf P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Pruf P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Pruf P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
- Take this drug for maximum 2 weeks or as recommended
Contra Indications of Pruf P Tablet
When and on what circumstances Pruf P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Cardiac disorder
- Hepatic disorder
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Pruf P Tablet
- Why Pruf P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Pruf P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Pruf P Tablet?
- How Pruf P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Pruf P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Pruf P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Pruf P Tablet?