Post your questions about Pruf Capsule - in the Forum
Pruf Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Pruf Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Pruf Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Nervous diseases
- Muscles diseases
- Joints diseases
- Pain after dental extractions
- Pain after surgery
- Pain after injuries
Pruf Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Pruf Capsule drug?
- Unusual tiredness
- Mood elevation
- Lack of muscle control
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Feeling of fullness in the stomach
Composition Salts in Pruf Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Pruf Capsule drug?
- Flupirtine (100 mg)
Working methodology of Pruf Capsule
How the drug Pruf Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Acting on processes that transmit pain.
Interactions of Pruf Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Pruf Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Pruf Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Pruf Capsule?
- breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
- Take this drug for maximum 2 weeks or as recommended
Contra Indications of Pruf Capsule
When and on what circumstances Pruf Capsule has to be avoided?
- Cardiac disorder
- Hepatic disorder
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Pruf Capsule
- Why Pruf Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Pruf Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Pruf Capsule?
- How Pruf Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Pruf Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Pruf Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Pruf Capsule?