Post your questions about Articare Tablet - in the Forum
Articare Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Articare Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Articare Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Skeletal development
- Reproductive function
- Rapid reversion to normal heart rate
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- Increases testosterone levels
- Musculoskeletal pa
Articare Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Articare Tablet drug?
- Stomach cramps
- Stomach upset
- Cholestatic jaundice
- Abdominal cramps
- Acute toxicity
- Impaired bili
Composition Salts in Articare Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Articare Tablet drug?
- Boron (25 mg)
- Methyl sulfonyl methane (250 mg)
- Glucosamine sulphate (750 mg)
- Zinc (1.25 mg)
- Vitamin e (10 iu)
- Manganese (1.5 mg)
Working methodology of Articare Tablet
How the drug Articare Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing estrogen levels in the body as well as improves thinking skills.
- Blocking the interaction of parasite and host.
- Supplying materials to rebuild the cushion in joints.
- Regulating the intestinal fluid transport
- mucosal integrity
- gene expression and oxidative stress.
- Slowing down the processes that damage cells.
- Facilitating the synthesis of proteins and dna in the cartilage.
Interactions of Articare Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Articare Tablet drug?
- Antimitotic chemotherapy
- High Blood Pressure medicines
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Tetracycline antibiotics
- Thiazide diuretics
Precautions to be taken for Articare Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Articare Tablet?
- Consult you doctor before taking it with other drugs
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Articare Tablet
When and on what circumstances Articare Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute peptic ulcer
- Allergic reactions
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting disorder
- Decrease in the blood-clotting protein prothrombin
- Eye disorder
- Kidney disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Liver problems
- Recent operation
- Vitamin K deficiency
Top Questions about Articare Tablet
- Why Articare Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Articare Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Articare Tablet?
- How Articare Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Articare Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Articare Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Articare Tablet?