Post your questions about 3A Zone Injection - in the Forum
3A Zone Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Zone Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Zone Injection drug is prescribed?
- Surgical infections
- Skin or soft tissue infections
- Skin and soft tissue infection
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Intraabdominal infections
- Urinary tract
3A Zone Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Zone Injection drug?
- Inflammation of a vein
- Inflammation of a vein caused by a blood clots
- Transient rise in SGOT-SGPT
- Transient increase in liver enzyme
- Transient increases in urea nitrogen
- Alkaline phosphatase
Composition Salts in 3A Zone Injection
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Zone Injection drug?
- Cefoperazone (500 mg)
- Sulbactam (500 mg)
Working methodology of 3A Zone Injection
How the drug 3A Zone Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing the bacteria.
- Preventing destruction antibiotics
- from chemicals released from bacteria.
Interactions of 3A Zone Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Zone Injection drug?
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for 3A Zone Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Zone Injection?
- Bacterial infections
- Bone infections
- Otitis media
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly check your urine for sugar level
- Skin infections
- Throat infection
- Tonsils infection
- Urinary tract infections
Contra Indications of 3A Zone Injection
When and on what circumstances 3A Zone Injection has to be avoided?
- Already taking any other antibiotic like aminoglycosides or other cephalosporins
- History of allergy due to cefoperazone
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Runny nose due to allergy
Top Questions about 3A Zone Injection
- Why 3A Zone Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Zone Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Zone Injection?
- How 3A Zone Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Zone Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Zone Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Zone Injection?