Post your questions about Pravy Tablet - in the Forum
Pravy Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Pravy Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Pravy Tablet drug is prescribed?
- High cholesterol or lipids level in the blood
- Adjunct in patients in which blood vessels wall thickens
Pravy Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Pravy Tablet drug?
- Muscle spasm
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling of sickness
- Epigastric pain
- Allergic reactions
- Chest pain
- Dark coloured urine
Composition Salts in Pravy Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Pravy Tablet drug?
- Parvastatin Sodium (10 Mg)
Interactions of Pravy Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Pravy Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Pravy Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Pravy Tablet?
- Avoid using it in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Be careful while using pravastatin sodium in patients with hypothyroid
- kidney impairment and muscle disorder
Contra Indications of Pravy Tablet
When and on what circumstances Pravy Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Pravy Tablet
- Why Pravy Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Pravy Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Pravy Tablet?
- How Pravy Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Pravy Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Pravy Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Pravy Tablet?
- Praticis Injection
- Pratidin Capsule
- Pratidin Xt Tablet
- Pravator Tablet
- Pravital Syrup
- Pravital Tablet
- Pravy L Kit
- Pravy St Kit
- Prax A Capsule
- Prax Kit
- Prax Tablet
- Praxet Cr Tablet
- Praxis Injection
- Praxo Tablet
- Praydi Tablet
- Praz D Tablet
- Praz DM Capsule
- Praz Dsr Capsule