Post your questions about Arsulide S Tablet - in the Forum
Arsulide S Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arsulide S Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Arsulide S Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sore throat
- Acute pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
Arsulide S Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arsulide S Tablet drug?
- Rash of purple spots on the skin
- Severe itching of the skin
- Urge to vomit
- Strong desire for sleep
- Deficiency of platelets in the blood
Composition Salts in Arsulide S Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Arsulide S Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
Working methodology of Arsulide S Tablet
How the drug Arsulide S Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Breaking down the chemical mediators.
- Blocking the production of prostaglandins thereby relieving pain and inflammation.
Interactions of Arsulide S Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arsulide S Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
Precautions to be taken for Arsulide S Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arsulide S Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Arsulide S Tablet
When and on what circumstances Arsulide S Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Arsulide S Tablet
- Why Arsulide S Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arsulide S Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arsulide S Tablet?
- How Arsulide S Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arsulide S Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arsulide S Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arsulide S Tablet?