Polic MPS Gel
Post your questions about Polic MPS Gel - in the Forum
Polic MPS Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Polic MPS Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Polic MPS Gel drug is prescribed?
- Stomach acid
- Stomach upset
- Skin problem
- Abdominal swelling
- Acid indigestion
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Gastric problems
- Increases water in the intestine
Polic MPS Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Polic MPS Gel drug?
- Black or bloody stools
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of face
- Slow reflexes
- Pain while urinating
- Muscle discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle weakness
Composition Salts in Polic MPS Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Polic MPS Gel drug?
- Activated dimethicone (50 mg)
- Magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia) (250 mg)
- Dried aluminium hydroxide (250 mg)
Interactions of Polic MPS Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Polic MPS Gel drug?
- Dolutegravir dutrebis
Precautions to be taken for Polic MPS Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Polic MPS Gel?
- Anti-pain medication
- Arthritis medication
- Blockage of intestines
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Heart medication
- Heart problem
- History of hypertension
- Iron supplements
- Kidney problems
- Kidney stones
- Planning to become pregnant
- Severe constipation
- Taking antibiotics
Contra Indications of Polic MPS Gel
When and on what circumstances Polic MPS Gel has to be avoided?
- Alcohol addiction
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Polic MPS Gel
- Why Polic MPS Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Polic MPS Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Polic MPS Gel?
- How Polic MPS Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Polic MPS Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Polic MPS Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Polic MPS Gel?
- Polaxim Tablet
- Polbolin Injection
- Polclav Injection
- Polclav Tablet
- Pole Dp Tablet
- Pole Injection
- Pole Tablet
- Polex Syrup
- Polichol Capsule
- Polident Fresh Active Cleanser Tablet
- Polimes Tablet
- Polimex Drops
- Polimex Tablet
- Polinzer Dsr Capsule
- Polinzer Injection
- Polinzer Tablet
- Polio Sabin Oral Drops
- Polio Sabin Oral Polio Drops