Post your questions about Arstatin Ez Tablet - in the Forum
Arstatin Ez Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arstatin Ez Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Arstatin Ez Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Fatty substances decrease
- High cholesterol level
- High-density lipoprotein increase
Arstatin Ez Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arstatin Ez Tablet drug?
- Pain in arms or legs
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle pain
- Myopathy features
- Muscle aches
- Lens opacities
- Loose motions
- Neck pain
- Increased in blood uric acid
Composition Salts in Arstatin Ez Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Arstatin Ez Tablet drug?
- Simvastatin (10 mg)
- Ezetimibe (10 mg)
Working methodology of Arstatin Ez Tablet
How the drug Arstatin Ez Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking an enzyme hmg coa that is needed by the body to make cholesterol.
- Inhibiting the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine.
Interactions of Arstatin Ez Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arstatin Ez Tablet drug?
- Insulin glargine
- Serum digoxin
Precautions to be taken for Arstatin Ez Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arstatin Ez Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol intake
- Be careful if you have impairment of fertility
- Be careful if you have unexplained muscle pain and weakness
- Consult a doctor before taking medications such as cyclosporine
- or fibrates
- Consult a doctor if you have hepatic insufficiency
- carcinogenesis or liver disease
- Consult a doctor if you have hypotension
- renal failure
- Do not drive or operate machinery or engage in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination
- Premenarcheal females
- Restrict eating foods that are high in fat or cholesterol content
- Take your doctor's advice if are suffering from endocrine and electrolytes disorders and uncontrolled seizures
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
Contra Indications of Arstatin Ez Tablet
When and on what circumstances Arstatin Ez Tablet has to be avoided?
- Active liver disease
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Unexplained serum transaminase elevation
Top Questions about Arstatin Ez Tablet
- Why Arstatin Ez Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arstatin Ez Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arstatin Ez Tablet?
- How Arstatin Ez Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arstatin Ez Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arstatin Ez Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arstatin Ez Tablet?