Post your questions about Arsitri Injection - in the Forum
Arsitri Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arsitri Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Arsitri Injection drug is prescribed?
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia
Arsitri Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arsitri Injection drug?
- Skin rashes
- Pleural effusion
- Chest pain
- Increased blood glucose
- Increased creatinine
- Increased blood sodium content
- Increased liver enzym
Composition Salts in Arsitri Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Arsitri Injection drug?
- Arsenic trioxide (1 mg)
Working methodology of Arsitri Injection
How the drug Arsitri Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Causing cell death thus preventing the spread of cancer.
Interactions of Arsitri Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arsitri Injection drug?
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
Precautions to be taken for Arsitri Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arsitri Injection?
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- Ensure that ECG recordings are conducted
- Kidney or liver disease
- Use effective contraception
Contra Indications of Arsitri Injection
When and on what circumstances Arsitri Injection has to be avoided?
- Abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
- Chronic heart failure
- Complete Heart block
- High amount of potassium in the blood
- Kidney disease
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
- Low amount of potassium in the blood
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Prolonged Q-T Interval on EKG
- Severe liver disease
- Very rapid heartbeat
Top Questions about Arsitri Injection
- Why Arsitri Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arsitri Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arsitri Injection?
- How Arsitri Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arsitri Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arsitri Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arsitri Injection?