Post your questions about Arsenall Tablet - in the Forum
Arsenall Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arsenall Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Arsenall Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Arsenall Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arsenall Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Arsenall Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Arsenall Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Arsenall Tablet
How the drug Arsenall Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Arsenall Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arsenall Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Arsenall Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arsenall Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Arsenall Tablet
When and on what circumstances Arsenall Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Arsenall Tablet
- Why Arsenall Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arsenall Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arsenall Tablet?
- How Arsenall Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arsenall Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arsenall Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arsenall Tablet?