Post your questions about Pmg Tablet - in the Forum
Pmg Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Pmg Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Pmg Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Lower blood glucose in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Maturity onset diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Pmg Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Pmg Tablet drug?
- Hemolytic anemia
- Inflammation of a nasal sinus
- Internal lining of the skin
- Inflammation of the pharynx
- Infection of nose
- Increased appetite
- Inability to sleep
- Inappropriate antidiur
Composition Salts in Pmg Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Pmg Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (2 mg)
- Metformin (500 mg)
- Pioglitazone (15 mg)
Working methodology of Pmg Tablet
How the drug Pmg Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
- Decreasing the amount of glucose and controls the amount of glucose in the blood.
- Helping the body make better use of insulin by decreasing the glucose output.
Interactions of Pmg Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Pmg Tablet drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Aspirin Sulfinpyrazone
- Beta blockers
- Salbutamol or terbutaline
Precautions to be taken for Pmg Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Pmg Tablet?
- Be careful while using it with insulin or renal hypoglycaemics
- Blurred vision
- Check the blood sugar regularly
- Consult a doctor if you have any mental confusion
- persistent abdominal pain
- dark urine
- yellowing of skin/eyes or easy bruising
- Consult a doctor if you have oedema
- congestive heart failure
- hepatic dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
- Symptoms like nausea
- abdominal pain
- anorexia and dark urine
Contra Indications of Pmg Tablet
When and on what circumstances Pmg Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiovascular collapse
- Diabetic coma
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Renal disease
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Pmg Tablet
- Why Pmg Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Pmg Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Pmg Tablet?
- How Pmg Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Pmg Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Pmg Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Pmg Tablet?