Post your questions about Pipen Drops - in the Forum
Pipen Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Pipen Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Pipen Drops drug is prescribed?
- Retinal detachment
- Flatulent dyspepsia
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Gastrointestinal spasms
Pipen Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Pipen Drops drug?
- Burning sensation
Composition Salts in Pipen Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Pipen Drops drug?
- Activated methyl polysiloxane (40 mg)
- Pipenzolate methyl bromide (4 mg)
Working methodology of Pipen Drops
How the drug Pipen Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Providing relief from flatulence and preventing gastroesophageal reflux.
- Inhibiting muscarinic receptors on smooth muscles.
Interactions of Pipen Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Pipen Drops drug?
- Esomeprazole magnesium
Precautions to be taken for Pipen Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Pipen Drops?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Pipen Drops
When and on what circumstances Pipen Drops has to be avoided?
- Intestinal obstruction
- Paralytic ileus
- Undiagnosed abdominal pain
Top Questions about Pipen Drops
- Why Pipen Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Pipen Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Pipen Drops?
- How Pipen Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Pipen Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Pipen Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Pipen Drops?