Post your questions about Aroxim Syrup - in the Forum
Aroxim Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aroxim Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Aroxim Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Aroxim Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aroxim Syrup drug?
- Loose stools
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Aroxim Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Aroxim Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Working methodology of Aroxim Syrup
How the drug Aroxim Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Aroxim Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aroxim Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aroxim Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aroxim Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Aroxim Syrup
When and on what circumstances Aroxim Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Aroxim Syrup
- Why Aroxim Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aroxim Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aroxim Syrup?
- How Aroxim Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aroxim Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aroxim Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aroxim Syrup?