Post your questions about Arodec Injection - in the Forum
Arodec Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arodec Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Arodec Injection drug is prescribed?
- Catabolic states
- Breast cancer
- Kidney failure
Arodec Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arodec Injection drug?
- Decreased sexual desire
- Changes in blood lipids
- Enlargement of the female genitals at the anterior end of the vulvar
- Fluid retention in the tissues
Composition Salts in Arodec Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Arodec Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Interactions of Arodec Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arodec Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Arodec Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arodec Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Arodec Injection
When and on what circumstances Arodec Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Arodec Injection
- Why Arodec Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arodec Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arodec Injection?
- How Arodec Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arodec Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arodec Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arodec Injection?
- Arocap Capsule
- Arocef Injection
- Arocoff D Syrup
- Arocort Tablet
- Arodac Tablet
- Arodase D Tablet
- Arodase Forte Tablet
- Arodase K Tablet
- Arodent Paste
- Arodil Forte Lotion
- Arodil Lotion
- Arodox Dt Tablet
- Arodox Syrup
- Arodox Tablet
- Arofen Injection
- Arofen S Tablet
- Aroff Bcd Tablet
- Aroff Ez Tablet