Post your questions about Arocef Injection - in the Forum
Arocef Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arocef Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Arocef Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lyme disease
- Surgical site infections
- Bacterial infections
Arocef Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arocef Injection drug?
- Glucose into the urine
- Genital fungal infection
- Increased liver enzyme
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
- Itching of skin
- Injection site pain
- Inflammation of a vein
Composition Salts in Arocef Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Arocef Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (500 mg)
Interactions of Arocef Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arocef Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Arocef Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arocef Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Arocef Injection
When and on what circumstances Arocef Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Arocef Injection
- Why Arocef Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arocef Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arocef Injection?
- How Arocef Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arocef Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arocef Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arocef Injection?
- Arnopen Capsule
- Arnopen Liniment
- Aro Tablet
- Arobin Capsule
- Arobin Drops
- Arobin Syrup
- Arocal Tablet
- Arocap Capsule
- Arocef Plus Injection
- Aroclox Capsule
- Arocoff D Syrup
- Arocort Tablet
- Arodac Tablet
- Arodase D Tablet
- Arodase Forte Tablet
- Arodase K Tablet
- Arodec Injection
- Arodent Paste