Acelo S Tablet
Post your questions about Acelo S Tablet - in the Forum
Acelo S Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acelo S Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acelo S Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear infections
- Sore throat
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Bones and joints pain
- Blood clots
- Air cavities around nose
- Osteoarthritis <
Acelo S Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acelo S Tablet drug?
- Intestine bleeding
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
- Loose motions
- Loss of appetite
- Mouth ulcers
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal bl
Composition Salts in Acelo S Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acelo S Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Acelo S Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acelo S Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acelo S Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acelo S Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Acelo S Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acelo S Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acelo S Tablet
- Why Acelo S Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acelo S Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acelo S Tablet?
- How Acelo S Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acelo S Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acelo S Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acelo S Tablet?
- Acelife P Tablet
- Acelife Plus Tablet
- Acelist Mr Tablet
- Acelist P Tablet
- Acelist Pr Tablet
- Acelist Sp Tablet
- Acelist T Tablet
- Acelo P Tablet
- Acelo Tablet
- Acelofan Plus Tablet
- Acelofan SP Tablet
- Acelofan SR Tablet
- Acelofan Tablet
- Aceloflam MR Tablet
- Aceloflam Plus Tablet
- Aceloflam SP Tablet
- Aceloflam XP Tablet
- Acelom P Tablet