Arnim SP Capsule
Post your questions about Arnim SP Capsule - in the Forum
Arnim SP Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arnim SP Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Arnim SP Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Sore throat
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bones and joints pain
- Blood clots
- Air cavities around nose
- Acute pain
- Muscles pain
Arnim SP Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arnim SP Capsule drug?
- Strong desire for sleep
- Urge to vomit
- Increased level of liver enzymes
- Increased sweating
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Hole made by boring or piercing
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Arnim SP Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Arnim SP Capsule drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
Interactions of Arnim SP Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arnim SP Capsule drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
Precautions to be taken for Arnim SP Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arnim SP Capsule?
- Bleeding disorders
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Arnim SP Capsule
When and on what circumstances Arnim SP Capsule has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Arnim SP Capsule
- Why Arnim SP Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arnim SP Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arnim SP Capsule?
- How Arnim SP Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arnim SP Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arnim SP Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arnim SP Capsule?
- Armour Capsule
- Armox Plus Capsule
- Arnate Tablet
- Arnec P Tablet
- Arnem Injection
- Arnet Injection
- Arnet Tablet
- Arnie C Syrup
- Arnine Powder
- Arnocin Capsule
- Arnocin Tablet
- Arnold Injection
- Arnopen Capsule
- Arnopen Liniment
- Arnopen Ointment
- Aro Mag Ointment
- Aro Tablet
- Arobin Capsule