Post your questions about 3A Tablet - in the Forum
3A Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Chest infections
- Skin infections
- Throat infection
- Respiratory tract infections
- Sinus infection
- Urogenital infections
3A Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Tablet drug?
- Lack of appetite
- Loose motions
- Needles or numbness
- Sensation of pins
- Problems digesting your food
- Skin rashes
- Altered taste sensation
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood count
Composition Salts in 3A Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Tablet drug?
- Azithromycin (250 mg)
Working methodology of 3A Tablet
How the drug 3A Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing.
Interactions of 3A Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Tablet drug?
- Cholesterol lowering medicines
- Zidovudine nelfinavir
Precautions to be taken for 3A Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case you suffer from allergy
- pseudomembranous colitis and impaired liver function
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours
Contra Indications of 3A Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3A Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 3A Tablet
- Why 3A Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Tablet?
- How 3A Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Tablet?