Post your questions about Pepticaine Syrup - in the Forum
Pepticaine Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Pepticaine Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Pepticaine Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Esophagus inflammation
- Peptic ulcer
- Stomach acid
- Skin problem
- Hiatus hernia
- Heartburn of pregnancy
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastric pro
Pepticaine Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Pepticaine Syrup drug?
- Tongue inflammation
- Slow reflexes
- Extreme drowsiness
- Muscle discomfort
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Skin eruptions
- Pain while urinating
Composition Salts in Pepticaine Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Pepticaine Syrup drug?
- Activated dimethicone (50 mg)
- Magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia) (250 mg)
- Aluminium hydroxide (250 mg)
- Oxethazine (10 mg)
Working methodology of Pepticaine Syrup
How the drug Pepticaine Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing flatulence with its mucosal protective and anti foaming properties.
- Neutralizing the acid in the stomach.
- Neutralizing the acids released in the stomach.
- Preventing or diminishing the conduction of sensory nerve impulses near the site of application.
Interactions of Pepticaine Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Pepticaine Syrup drug?
- Aluminium hydroxide
- Aluminium oxide
- Citric Acid
- Dolutegravir dutrebis
- Iron Salts
- Magnesium carbonate
Precautions to be taken for Pepticaine Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Pepticaine Syrup?
- Avoid using this medicine if you have alcohol addiction
- Blockage of intestines
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Consult your doctor in case of hypertension or heart problem
- kidney stones or any kidney disease
- severe constipation
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- Consult your doctor in case you are taking antibiotics
- heart medication
- arthritis medication
- anti-pain medication or iron supplements
- Decreased level of phosphate in blood
- Do not take this tablet two hours before or after any medication
- Heart problem
- History of kidney impairment
- Kidney problems
- Planning to become pregnant
- Planning to have a baby
Contra Indications of Pepticaine Syrup
When and on what circumstances Pepticaine Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to the aluminium hydroxide
- Avoid aluminum hydroxide if you frequently have alcohol or its addiction
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Hypertension or heart problem
- Kidney stones
- Severe constipation
Top Questions about Pepticaine Syrup
- Why Pepticaine Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Pepticaine Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Pepticaine Syrup?
- How Pepticaine Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Pepticaine Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Pepticaine Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Pepticaine Syrup?