Post your questions about Pepgard Tablet - in the Forum
Pepgard Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Pepgard Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Pepgard Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Pepgard Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Pepgard Tablet drug?
- Discolouration of urine
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Breast enlargement in men
- Allergic reactions
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of
Composition Salts in Pepgard Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Pepgard Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Pepgard Tablet
How the drug Pepgard Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Pepgard Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Pepgard Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Pepgard Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Pepgard Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Pepgard Tablet
When and on what circumstances Pepgard Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Pepgard Tablet
- Why Pepgard Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Pepgard Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Pepgard Tablet?
- How Pepgard Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Pepgard Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Pepgard Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Pepgard Tablet?