Post your questions about Arla Gel - in the Forum
Arla Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arla Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Arla Gel drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
Arla Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arla Gel drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Arla Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Arla Gel drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Arla Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arla Gel drug?
Precautions to be taken for Arla Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arla Gel?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Arla Gel
When and on what circumstances Arla Gel has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Arla Gel
- Why Arla Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arla Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arla Gel?
- How Arla Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arla Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arla Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arla Gel?
- Arkane Tablet
- Arkapam Tablet
- Arkaval Tablet
- Arkavoxin Tablet
- Arkazid Tablet
- Arkex Tablet
- Arkpine D Tablet
- Arkpine Tablet
- Arlan Capsule
- Arlax Suspension
- Arlex Capsule
- Arlidin Tablet
- Arlidin USV Injection
- Arlin Linctus
- Arloc Capsule
- Arloc D Tablet
- Arloc Dsr Tablet
- Arloc Tablet