Post your questions about Arixtra Injection - in the Forum
Arixtra Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arixtra Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Arixtra Injection drug is prescribed?
- Knee replacement
- Hip fracture
- Hip replacement
- Clots in the legs
- Clots in the lungs
- Abdominal surgery
Arixtra Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arixtra Injection drug?
- Bleeding from the wound or operation site
- Allergic rejection
- Severe headache
- Increased in bilirubin levels
- Swallowing or breathing problems
Composition Salts in Arixtra Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Arixtra Injection drug?
- Fondaparinux (7.5 mg)
Interactions of Arixtra Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arixtra Injection drug?
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Fibrinolytic drugs
Precautions to be taken for Arixtra Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arixtra Injection?
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Pregnant or breastfeeding or elderly
Contra Indications of Arixtra Injection
When and on what circumstances Arixtra Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Bleeding problems
- Epidural catheter
- Kidney or liver disease
- Lumbar puncture
- Stomach problems
Top Questions about Arixtra Injection
- Why Arixtra Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arixtra Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arixtra Injection?
- How Arixtra Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arixtra Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arixtra Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arixtra Injection?
- Arituss D Syrup
- Arium Injection
- Arixime Injection
- Arixime Syrup
- Arixime Tablet
- Arixon Injection
- Arixon SB Injection
- Arixon Tzb Injection
- Arize Tablet
- Arizin L Tablet
- Arizine Tablet
- Arizith Suspension
- Arizith Tablet
- Arizo Tablet
- Arjet Spray
- Arjin Tablet
- Arjunin Capsule
- Ark 75 Tablet