Arixon SB Injection
Post your questions about Arixon SB Injection - in the Forum
Arixon SB Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arixon SB Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Arixon SB Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lyme disease
- Intraabdominal infections
- Bacterial infections
- Gynecological infections
- Surgical site infections
- Surgical infections
- Skin or soft tissue
Arixon SB Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arixon SB Injection drug?
- Glucose into the urine
- Genital fungal infection
- Pain at site of injection
- Injection site pain
- Inflammation of a vein caused by a blood clots
- Inflammation of a vein
- Itching of ski
Composition Salts in Arixon SB Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Arixon SB Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
- Sulbactam (500 mg)
Interactions of Arixon SB Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arixon SB Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Arixon SB Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arixon SB Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly check your urine for sugar level
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Arixon SB Injection
When and on what circumstances Arixon SB Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
- Runny nose due to allergy
Top Questions about Arixon SB Injection
- Why Arixon SB Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arixon SB Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arixon SB Injection?
- How Arixon SB Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arixon SB Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arixon SB Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arixon SB Injection?
- Aritomtcin Tablet
- Aritomycin Tablet
- Arive Tablet
- Ariwa Syrup
- Arixime Injection
- Arixime Syrup
- Arixime Tablet
- Arixon Injection
- Arixon Tzb Injection
- Arixtra Injection
- Arize Tablet
- Arizin L Tablet
- Arizine Tablet
- Arizith Suspension
- Arizith Tablet
- Arizo Tablet
- Arjet Spray
- Arjin Tablet