Post your questions about Pebind Tablet - in the Forum
Pebind Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Pebind Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Pebind Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
Pebind Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Pebind Tablet drug?
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Increased in blood acidity
- Upper abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Pebind Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Pebind Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Pebind Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Pebind Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Pebind Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Pebind Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Pebind Tablet
When and on what circumstances Pebind Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Pebind Tablet
- Why Pebind Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Pebind Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Pebind Tablet?
- How Pebind Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Pebind Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Pebind Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Pebind Tablet?
- Pearl Lotion
- Pearlcal Tablet
- Pearlwhite Clear Lotion
- Pearlwhite Tablet
- Pebact Tablet
- Pebgem Capsule
- Pebid Tablet
- Pebind Powder
- Pebiotic Suspension
- Pebiotic Tablet
- Peblin M Tablet
- Peblin Nt Tablet
- Peblo D Tablet
- Pec Gel Ointment
- Pec Ointment
- Pec Tablet
- Pecal Syrup
- Pecalm Tablet