Post your questions about Paractol Syrup - in the Forum
Paractol Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Paractol Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Paractol Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Lower phosphate levels
- Intestinal disorder
- Gastric problems
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Increases water in the intestines
- Esophagus inflammation
- Stomach acid
Paractol Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Paractol Syrup drug?
- Pain while urinating
- Black or bloody stools
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling of face
- Slow reflexes
- Unusual tiredness
Composition Salts in Paractol Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Paractol Syrup drug?
- Activated dimethicone (250 mg)
- Magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia) (200 mg)
- Dried aluminium hydroxide (840 mg)
Interactions of Paractol Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Paractol Syrup drug?
- Dolutegravir dutrebis
Precautions to be taken for Paractol Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Paractol Syrup?
- Anti-pain medication
- Arthritis medication
- Blockage of intestines
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Heart medication
- Heart problem
- History of hypertension
- Iron supplements
- Kidney problems
- Kidney stones
- Planning to become pregnant
- Severe constipation
- Taking antibiotics
Contra Indications of Paractol Syrup
When and on what circumstances Paractol Syrup has to be avoided?
- Alcohol addiction
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Paractol Syrup
- Why Paractol Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Paractol Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Paractol Syrup?
- How Paractol Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Paractol Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Paractol Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Paractol Syrup?
- Paraclox Capsule
- Paracod Tablet
- Paracol Drops
- Paracold Suspension
- Paracold Tablet
- Paracon Syrup
- Paracristine Injection
- Paractol Suspension
- Paractol Tablet
- Paracure Infusion
- Paracure Tablet
- Parad Tablet
- Parad Vati Tablet
- Parade Tablet
- Paradic C Tablet
- Paradic MR Tablet
- Paradic Tablet
- Paradin K Tablet