Post your questions about 3A Pan Tablet - in the Forum
3A Pan Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Pan Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Pan Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastrin-secreting tumor
- Gastric ulcer
- Esophageal mucosal injury
- Small intestine ulcer
3A Pan Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Pan Tablet drug?
- Rash body temperature
- Severe itching of skin
- Sensation of whirling and loss of balance
- Increased risk of bone fractures
- Excess of glucose in the bloods
- General feeling of disc
Composition Salts in 3A Pan Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Pan Tablet drug?
- Pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate (40 mg)
Working methodology of 3A Pan Tablet
How the drug 3A Pan Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Interactions of 3A Pan Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Pan Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 3A Pan Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Pan Tablet?
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
Contra Indications of 3A Pan Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3A Pan Tablet has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
Top Questions about 3A Pan Tablet
- Why 3A Pan Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Pan Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Pan Tablet?
- How 3A Pan Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Pan Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Pan Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Pan Tablet?