Post your questions about Aricef O Tablet - in the Forum
Aricef O Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aricef O Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aricef O Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Aricef O Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aricef O Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
- Abdominal pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Aricef O Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aricef O Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200mg)
Working methodology of Aricef O Tablet
How the drug Aricef O Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Aricef O Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aricef O Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aricef O Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aricef O Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Aricef O Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aricef O Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Aricef O Tablet
- Why Aricef O Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aricef O Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aricef O Tablet?
- How Aricef O Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aricef O Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aricef O Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aricef O Tablet?