Post your questions about Aricef DS Syrup - in the Forum
Aricef DS Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aricef DS Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Aricef DS Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Aricef DS Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aricef DS Syrup drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
Composition Salts in Aricef DS Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Aricef DS Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Working methodology of Aricef DS Syrup
How the drug Aricef DS Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Aricef DS Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aricef DS Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aricef DS Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aricef DS Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Aricef DS Syrup
When and on what circumstances Aricef DS Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Aricef DS Syrup
- Why Aricef DS Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aricef DS Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aricef DS Syrup?
- How Aricef DS Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aricef DS Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aricef DS Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aricef DS Syrup?