Post your questions about 3A Pan Injection - in the Forum
3A Pan Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Pan Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Pan Injection drug is prescribed?
- Small intestine ulcer
- Esophageal mucosal injury
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastrin-secreting tumor
3A Pan Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Pan Injection drug?
- General feeling of discomfort and illness
- Excess of glucose in the bloods
- Drug dependent
- Flu syndrome
- Atrophic gastritis
- Blurred vision
- Increased risk of bone fractures
Composition Salts in 3A Pan Injection
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Pan Injection drug?
- Pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate (40 mg)
Working methodology of 3A Pan Injection
How the drug 3A Pan Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Interactions of 3A Pan Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Pan Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for 3A Pan Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Pan Injection?
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
Contra Indications of 3A Pan Injection
When and on what circumstances 3A Pan Injection has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
Top Questions about 3A Pan Injection
- Why 3A Pan Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Pan Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Pan Injection?
- How 3A Pan Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Pan Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Pan Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Pan Injection?