Arexcef O Tablet
Post your questions about Arexcef O Tablet - in the Forum
Arexcef O Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Arexcef O Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Arexcef O Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Eye and ear infection
- Kidney infections
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Bacterial infections by infla
Arexcef O Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Arexcef O Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Stomach pain
- Tendon damage
- GI disturbances
- Allergic rejection to an antigen
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Arexcef O Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Arexcef O Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
Interactions of Arexcef O Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Arexcef O Tablet drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Arexcef O Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Arexcef O Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Arexcef O Tablet
When and on what circumstances Arexcef O Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
Top Questions about Arexcef O Tablet
- Why Arexcef O Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Arexcef O Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Arexcef O Tablet?
- How Arexcef O Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Arexcef O Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Arexcef O Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Arexcef O Tablet?
- Arena Capsule
- Arena Tablet
- Arerep Tablet
- Arespar Tablet
- Arest Eye Drops
- Arest S Drops
- Arest Tablet
- Aretha Tablet
- Arexol Capsule
- Arexol P Syrup
- Arexol P Tablet
- Arezole Tablet
- Arfagel Syrup
- Arfaminol Capsule
- Arfen Compound Tablet
- Arfen P Tablet
- Arfen PM Tablet
- Arfentin Tablet