Post your questions about Oxdrin D Eye Drops - in the Forum
Oxdrin D Eye Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Oxdrin D Eye Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Oxdrin D Eye Drops drug is prescribed?
- Eye and ear infection
- Inflammation in various parts of the body
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
- Autoimmune diseases
- Appetite problems
- Allergic rea
Oxdrin D Eye Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Oxdrin D Eye Drops drug?
- Loss of appetite for food
- Menstrual irregularity
- Muscular weakness
- Distortion of the sense of taste
- Depressed and labile mood
Composition Salts in Oxdrin D Eye Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Oxdrin D Eye Drops drug?
- Benzalkonium chioride (0.02% w/v)
- Ofloxacin (0.3% w/v)
- Dexamethasone sodium phosphate (0.1% w/v)
Working methodology of Oxdrin D Eye Drops
How the drug Oxdrin D Eye Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Controlling cell permeability.
- Killing the infection causing bacteria.
- Preventing the release of chemicals responsible for allergy.
Interactions of Oxdrin D Eye Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Oxdrin D Eye Drops drug?
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Oxdrin D Eye Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Oxdrin D Eye Drops?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Children younger than 2 years
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Planning to become pregnant
- Recently had a heart attack
Contra Indications of Oxdrin D Eye Drops
When and on what circumstances Oxdrin D Eye Drops has to be avoided?
- Allergic to it
- Contact with eyes
- Contact with mouth
- Contact with nose
- Duodenal ulcer
- Fungal infection
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
- Stomach ulcer
Top Questions about Oxdrin D Eye Drops
- Why Oxdrin D Eye Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Oxdrin D Eye Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Oxdrin D Eye Drops?
- How Oxdrin D Eye Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Oxdrin D Eye Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Oxdrin D Eye Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Oxdrin D Eye Drops?