Post your questions about 3A Pan D Tablet - in the Forum
3A Pan D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Pan D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Pan D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Fullness of stomach
- Gastrin-secreting tumor
- Gastric ulcer
- Esophageal mucosal injury
- Small intestine ulcer
3A Pan D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Pan D Tablet drug?
- Increased risk of bone fractures
- Hypertensive crisis in patients with phaeochromocytoma
- Urinary frequency
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Blurred vision
- Breast pain or tenderne
Composition Salts in 3A Pan D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Pan D Tablet drug?
- Domperidone (10 mg)
- Pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate (40 mg)
Working methodology of 3A Pan D Tablet
How the drug 3A Pan D Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Normalising the digestion process.
- Reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Interactions of 3A Pan D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Pan D Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 3A Pan D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Pan D Tablet?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of 3A Pan D Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3A Pan D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about 3A Pan D Tablet
- Why 3A Pan D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Pan D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Pan D Tablet?
- How 3A Pan D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Pan D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Pan D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Pan D Tablet?