Post your questions about Ovaa Shield Capsule - in the Forum
Ovaa Shield Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ovaa Shield Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Ovaa Shield Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Age related macular degeneration
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Infertility in men
- Infertility in women
- High cholesterol
- Dry eye syndromes due to deficient
Ovaa Shield Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ovaa Shield Capsule drug?
- Ovarian enlargement
- Lips swelling
- Liver function deterioration
- Lower libido
- Male breast growth
- Multiple cysts in ovaries
- Chest tightness or pain
- Changes in liver function test values
Composition Salts in Ovaa Shield Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Ovaa Shield Capsule drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (600 mg)
- Astaxanthin (4 mg)
- Clomifene (50 mg)
Working methodology of Ovaa Shield Capsule
How the drug Ovaa Shield Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Clearing the mucus in lungs.
- Protecting the cells from damage and by improving the way the immune system functions.
- Improving the hormonal balance in the body.
Interactions of Ovaa Shield Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ovaa Shield Capsule drug?
- 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor
- Ascorbic acid
- Follitropin beta
Precautions to be taken for Ovaa Shield Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ovaa Shield Capsule?
- Asthma medications
- Children and adolescents
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from allergic reactions
- Cytochrome P450 metabolized agents
- Early menopause
- Fits or seizures in the past
- Helicobacter pylori agents
- Increased level of fats in the blood
- Infertile or menses have ceased due to pregnancy
- or other reasons
- Liver disease
- Low eosinophil levels
- Ovarian cyst
- Patients using 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors
- Polycystic ovaries
- Swelling in the ovaries
- Unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding
- Women who have gone through menopause
Contra Indications of Ovaa Shield Capsule
When and on what circumstances Ovaa Shield Capsule has to be avoided?
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- History of liver dysfunction
- Liver Disease
- Ovarian cysts
- Uncontrolled thyroid or adrenal dysfunction
Top Questions about Ovaa Shield Capsule
- Why Ovaa Shield Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ovaa Shield Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ovaa Shield Capsule?
- How Ovaa Shield Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ovaa Shield Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ovaa Shield Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ovaa Shield Capsule?