Post your questions about Otogesic Drops - in the Forum
Otogesic Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Otogesic Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Otogesic Drops drug is prescribed?
- Pain and itching due to minor burns
- insect bites
- swollen and inflamed blood vessels around the anus
Otogesic Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Otogesic Drops drug?
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Eye irritations
- Urge to vomit
- Sudden reddening of skin with increased heat
- Swelling of your face or throat
- Tightness in chest
Composition Salts in Otogesic Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Otogesic Drops drug?
- Dibucaine (1.1%)
Interactions of Otogesic Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Otogesic Drops drug?
- Sodium nitrite
- Sodium thiosulfate
Precautions to be taken for Otogesic Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Otogesic Drops?
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid dressings that do not allow air to pass through it
- Avoid exposing affected areas to sunlight or tanning beds
- Avoid prolonged use
- Do not use it in children aged below 2 years
- Do not use it on open wounds
- chapped or irritated skin
- If you notice redness
- or any new symptoms
- If your symptoms do not improve after 7 days of treatment with dibucaine
- In patients with hemorrhoids
- contact your doctor immediately if you notice bleeding from anus
- It is meant for external use only
- Wear protective clothing or use sunscreens for protection
- You may cover the treated skin with a light dressing
Contra Indications of Otogesic Drops
When and on what circumstances Otogesic Drops has to be avoided?
- Known hypersensitivity to it or any ingredient in the formulation
Top Questions about Otogesic Drops
- Why Otogesic Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Otogesic Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Otogesic Drops?
- How Otogesic Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Otogesic Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Otogesic Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Otogesic Drops?
- Otocin O Ear Drops
- Otoclean Ear Drops
- Otodril Syrup
- Otoflour Tablet
- Otoflox S Drops
- Otoflu S Drops
- Otofungin Ear Drops
- Otogen Ear Drops
- Otogesic Ear Drops
- Otomed Ear Drops
- Otonac P Tablet
- Otonac SR Tablet
- Otonorm C Ear Drops
- Otonorm Ear Drops
- Otopar Drops
- Otopax Ear Drops
- Otopil Drops
- Otorest Ear Drops
- Diatrizoic acid
- Diatrizoic acid dihydrate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Dibasic calcium phosphate
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Di-Calcium Phosphate I
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol
- Diclofenac acid
- Diclofenac diethyl ammonium
- Diclofenac diethylamine
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Diclofenac potassium
- Diclofenac sodium