Post your questions about Aquafix Tablet - in the Forum
Aquafix Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aquafix Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aquafix Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Aquafix Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aquafix Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Aquafix Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aquafix Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Aquafix Tablet
How the drug Aquafix Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Aquafix Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aquafix Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aquafix Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aquafix Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Aquafix Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aquafix Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Aquafix Tablet
- Why Aquafix Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aquafix Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aquafix Tablet?
- How Aquafix Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aquafix Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aquafix Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aquafix Tablet?