Post your questions about 3A Gat Tablet - in the Forum
3A Gat Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 3A Gat Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 3A Gat Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial eye infection in adults and children older than 1 year of age
3A Gat Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 3A Gat Tablet drug?
- Blurred vision
- Broken blood vessels in the eyes or tongue
- Abnormal change in voice
- Unpleasant taste
- Swelling of the face
- Difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- Dry eyes
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
Composition Salts in 3A Gat Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 3A Gat Tablet drug?
- Gatifloxacin (400 mg)
Working methodology of 3A Gat Tablet
How the drug 3A Gat Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial reproduction.
Interactions of 3A Gat Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 3A Gat Tablet drug?
- Bismuth subsalicylate
- Ferrous salts
- Loop diuretics
- Zinc salts
Precautions to be taken for 3A Gat Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 3A Gat Tablet?
- Avoid coffee or other beverages containing caffeine during treatment
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Use eye drops as recommended
Contra Indications of 3A Gat Tablet
When and on what circumstances 3A Gat Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Contact lenses
Top Questions about 3A Gat Tablet
- Why 3A Gat Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 3A Gat Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 3A Gat Tablet?
- How 3A Gat Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 3A Gat Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 3A Gat Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 3A Gat Tablet?