Post your questions about Oritaximax Injection - in the Forum
Oritaximax Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Oritaximax Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Oritaximax Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Oritaximax Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Oritaximax Injection drug?
- Vaginal infection
- Upset stomach
- Difficulty in breathing
- Skin rash
- Loss of appetite
Composition Salts in Oritaximax Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Oritaximax Injection drug?
- Cefotaxime sodium (1000 mg)
- Sulbactam sodium (500 mg)
Interactions of Oritaximax Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Oritaximax Injection drug?
- Live vaccines
Precautions to be taken for Oritaximax Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Oritaximax Injection?
- Do not change the dosage of the medicine
- Do not have any vaccination while using this medicine
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Oritaximax Injection
When and on what circumstances Oritaximax Injection has to be avoided?
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Oritaximax Injection
- Why Oritaximax Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Oritaximax Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Oritaximax Injection?
- How Oritaximax Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Oritaximax Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Oritaximax Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Oritaximax Injection?
- Oriro Suspension
- Oriro Tablet
- Oritaxim Az Tablet
- Oritaxim Injection
- Oritaxim O Dry Syrup
- Oritaxim O Suspension
- Oritaxim O Tablet
- Oritaxim Of Tablet
- Oritaxime Injection
- Orithricin Tablet
- Oritiz Injection
- Oritop D Tablet
- Oritop DSR Capsule
- Oritop Injection
- Oritop Tablet
- Oritus D Syrup
- Oritus Mini Syrup
- Oritus Plus Syrup