Aqlox TZ Tablet
Post your questions about Aqlox TZ Tablet - in the Forum
Aqlox TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aqlox TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aqlox TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Respiratory infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Skin infections
- Parasitic infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Vaginal infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
Aqlox TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aqlox TZ Tablet drug?
- Severe itching of the skin
- Sinus tachycardia
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Face redness
- Furry tongue
- Loss of appet
Composition Salts in Aqlox TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aqlox TZ Tablet drug?
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Aqlox TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aqlox TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Aqlox TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aqlox TZ Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Contra Indications of Aqlox TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aqlox TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Myasthenia gravis
- Neurological disorder
- Renal insufficiency
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Aqlox TZ Tablet
- Why Aqlox TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aqlox TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aqlox TZ Tablet?
- How Aqlox TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aqlox TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aqlox TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aqlox TZ Tablet?
- Aqatears Eye Drops
- Aqcef Capsule
- Aqcef S Injection
- Aqcef Tablet
- Aqdoxim DS Tablet
- Aqdrox DS Tablet
- Aqginine Tablet
- Aqlox Tablet
- Aqnox P Tablet
- Aqnox Tablet
- Aqocin DT Tablet
- Aqocin Syrup
- Aqocin Tablet
- Aqrox Tablet
- Aqsusten Injection
- Aqt P Tablet
- Aqt Sp Tablet
- Aqthral Tablet